Saturday, February 8, 2020

I will design modern minimalist any kinds of logo and icon within 8 hours.

Hello,
I have multi-talent of #modernminimalist any kinds of #logo and #icon #design. I am an expert in this work. You can hire me at #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/41e95cf792

If you are looking for a unique, memorable logo design for your business and If you are looking for a Modern  & Professional logo or icon for your business/company then you are now the right place.

Why me?
I am a professional Graphic Designer and  I can rock your brand with my over 5 years of experience.
I can give you the best service on this platform. I will be unique which will identify and represent your company/business/brand.
Reason for liking me:
·     Creative and Unique designs.
·     No stock images or templates used
· High-Quality Logo and Icon Design & Redesign
· High-resolution design with Transparent background
·     HD JPG and PNG image sizable to any length 
·     Vector File
·     Excellent aftercare
·     Fluent English speaker
·     100% payback guarantee if not satisfied
·     Unlimited Revisions
 Please check my creation on google drive:- shorturl.at/wADEV
If you are not satisfied with any chance, I will ensure your money back guaranty.
Feel free to ask any question you have. Just give me a chance for satisfying yourself.
Contact me anytime(24/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment